About Palace Casino, Cass Lake
West Edmonton Mall (WEM), located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is the largest shopping mall in North America and the tenth largest in the world (along with The Dubai Mall) by gross leasable area. It was the world's largest mall until 2004. The mall was founded by the Ghermezian brothers, who emigrated from Iran in 1959. West Edmonton Mall covers a gross area of about 490,000 m2 (5,300,000 sq ft). There are over 800 stores and services in the compound, and parking for more than 20,000 vehicles. More than 24,000 people are employed at the property. The mall receives ~32 million visitors per year; it attracts between 90,000 and 200,000 shoppers daily, depending on the day and season. The mall was valued at CAN $926 million in January 2007.Wikipedia
Overview of Palace Casino
As you traverse the city of Cass Lake, you'll stumble upon Palace Casino. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Palace Casino.
More about Cass Lake
Use Cass Lake trip planner to visit Palace Casino and many others to your visit.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Cass Lake like Stony Point Resort & Campground.
Share your experience - Rate Palace Casino, Cass Lake
Will not go back. Could not even play for awhile. No bonus. If you did get 8 free games. Did not get nothing. When you lose most of your money within a half hour. Something is wrong. State needs to go to all these casinos an check them out. Ripping people off!!!
I did not like how loud the workers were by the front desk! I stayed in room 102, which is RIGHT by the front desk. I could hear them ALL night.. Especially the security guards radio's, ugh let's just say that I didn't get ANY good sleep that last night I was there. And i have 3 young kids with the best hearing ever lol. But I was going to the vending machines and I heard a disagreement between a customer and the front desk clerk and after the customer left, the front desk clerk and 2 guards started talking crap about her so loud! Unprofessional as heck at times. I did have a cpl nice times.
Nice rooms. Service at front desk was slow.
Heard as of JUNE 2017 they have bed bugs...i didnt belive them. So we stayed there .they were right !! took pics and video the bed and sheets... JUNE 2017 !!!
Very nice, all amenities needed. Great dinning.
- Other Attractions
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Canadian War Museum
- Byward Market
- National Gallery Of Canada
- Canadian Museum Of Nature
- Canada Aviation And Space Museum
- Peace Tower
- Notre Dame Basilica
- Diefenbunker - Canadas Cold War Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Parliament Hill
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rideau Canal
- Luxury Hotels Near Canadian War Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Byward Market
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near National Gallery Of Canada
- Budget Hotels Near Canadian Museum Of Nature
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Canada Aviation And Space Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Peace Tower
- Hotels Near Notre Dame Basilica
- 5 Star Hotels Near Diefenbunker - Canadas Cold War Museum
- City Tripplans
- USA TripHobo not allow you to change dates in existing trip
- 1 Day Trip to cass lake
- 2 Days Trip to cass lake
- 44 Day Trip to United States from Prague
- 3 Day Trip to Cass Lake from Walker