L'osteria Di Santa Marina
About L'osteria Di Santa Marina, Castello Venezia
The Palazzo Grimani di Santa Maria Formosa is a palace in Venice, northern Italy.Wikipedia
Overview of L'osteria Di Santa Marina
You are looking at travel information of L'osteria Di Santa Marina in Castello Venezia. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by L'osteria Di Santa Marina.
More about Castello Venezia
Use Castello Venezia trip planner to visit L'osteria Di Santa Marina and many others to your visit.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Castello Venezia like Hotel Pico, Hotel Mirandola and Hotel San Silvestro.
Share your experience - Rate L'osteria Di Santa Marina, Castello Venezia
Summer tasting menu was outstanding with calamari "BBQ" standout. Fully temperature controlled wine cellar best I've seen. Can't wait to go back. Service second to none and value for money with its Mstar rating.
This is not your typical osteria, but a restaurant with a creative gourmet twist. However, still 'comprehensible' for non-gourmet people, i.e. no tiny portions, awkward tastes... Yet it was still difficult for us to decide on our orders (too much emphasis on raw food in the antipasti, and main courses cooked in unusual ways, though we liked our food very much in the end). Service is friendly and not pretentious, though a bit imposing if you are not into gourmet eating. Excellent list of reasonably priced wines. Prices are somewhat high but reasonable given the quality of the food, service and ambience you get (plus, it's Venice!). Recommend it.
Best restaurant in Venice without the arrogance that usually accompanies fame. You’ll have to make reservation !
Possibly the most underrated restaurant in Venice. Best meal we've had by far. Couldn't recommend highly enough.
Fantastic meal! For the price and value it can't be beat. True Venetian Cuisine. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Definitely make reservations though, because it fills up fast. Go for either of the tasting menus. They will make sure to treat you right ;) Probably the best desert I've ever eaten in my life. Enjoy!
- Other Attractions
- Nissi Beach
- Water World Waterpark
- Ayia Napa Monastary
- Makronissos Beach
- Parko Paliatso Fun Fair And Luna Park
- Konnos Bay
- Ayia Thekla Beach
- The Castle Club
- Glyki Nero Beach
- Harbour Beach
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Nissi Beach
- Luxury Hotels Near Water World Waterpark
- Hotels Near Ayia Napa Monastary
- Cheap Hotels Near Makronissos Beach
- Budget Hotels Near Parko Paliatso Fun Fair And Luna Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Konnos Bay
- Budget Hotels Near Ayia Thekla Beach
- Hotels Near The Castle Club
- Cheap Hotels Near Glyki Nero Beach
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Harbour Beach
- City Tripplans
- Castello Venezia Itinerary 2 Days
- Castello Venezia Itinerary 3 Days
- Castello Venezia Itinerary 4 Days
- Castello Venezia Itinerary 5 Days
- Castello Venezia Itinerary 6 Days
- Castello Venezia Itinerary 1 Day
- 4 Day Trip to Castello Venezia from Lyon