Villa Girasole Invernizzi, Marcellise38 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Mezzavilla, 1, 37036 Marcellise VR, Italy Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
Built by architect Angelo Invernizzi, Il Girasole, Villa Girasole "invernizzi", is a house that was constructed in the 1930s in Marcellise in Italy. The most unique feature of this house is that it moves to follow the sun, like a sunflower. Spread over 44 acres of land, this house has two storeys and is shaped like the letter ‘L.’ AT the centre, the house has a 44-metre-tall tower. The “L” rotates over 3 circular tracks giving the house its most unique feature. An engineering masterpiece, a visit to this place is a must!
More about Marcellise
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Marcellise trip planner for the same.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Marcellise like Hotel Bareta, Hotel Vecchio Molino and Hotel Relais.
Curated Marcellise vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Marcellise and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Villa Girasole Invernizzi, Marcellise
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marcellise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marcellise and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Villa Girasole Invernizzi, Marcellise Address: Via Mezzavilla, 1, 37036 Marcellise VR, Italy
- Villa Girasole Invernizzi, Marcellise Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!