Castle Hayne Boat Ramp126 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6418 Orange St, Castle Hayne, NC 28429, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-9107423240
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids, Fishing
The Castle Hayne Boat Ramp on the Northeast Cape Fear River is one of the most sought after fishing stops in the city, especially during summer. The Castle Hayne Boat Ramp is equipped with floating docks and two ramps with the width of two lanes combined. There is also an old railroad swing bridge on the upstream which remains open to all while the Highway 117 is located on the “No Wake” zone to the downstream area. The public fishing area with its own pier and parking lot is set up beneath the ramp. The fishes caught most commonly from the Castle Hayne Boat Ramp are Largemouth Bass, Striped Bass, Flathead Catfish, Blue Catfish, Bream, Chain Pickerel and Shellcracker.
How to Reach Castle Hayne Boat Ramp
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Castle Hayne Boat Ramp Address: 6418 Orange St, Castle Hayne, NC 28429, USA, United States
- Castle Hayne Boat Ramp Contact Number: +1-9107423240
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Castle Hayne Boat Ramp Reviews & Ratings
NUTICALDIRECTIONS FROM CASTLE HAYNE BOAT RAMP TO US BATTLESHIP IN WILMINGTON NCAnswer Report Abuse