Kerry Cliffs Portmagee14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Skellig Ring, Foilnageragh, Co. Kerry, Ireland, Castlegregory Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-669480985
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
Kerry Cliffs are famous for their scenic beauty and natural environment. These cliffs are thousand feet above sea level, and almost 400 million years old. This is the best point to view the Puffin Island and the Skellig Rocks. Several bird enthusiasts flock here on a regular basis to watch the various species of birds here. The entrance fee is 4 euros, so make sure to keep some cash handy.
More about Castlegregory
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Castlegregory trip planner for personalization.
Book perfect hotels in Castlegregory like Dingle Gate Hostel, The Strand @ Inch Beach and Harbour House Bed & Breakfast.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Castlegregory vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Castlegregory.
How to Reach Kerry Cliffs Portmagee
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Castlegregory before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Castlegregory and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kerry Cliffs Portmagee Address: Skellig Ring, Foilnageragh, Co. Kerry, Ireland, Castlegregory
- Kerry Cliffs Portmagee Contact Number: +353-669480985
- Kerry Cliffs Portmagee Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!