Fontana Dell' AmenanoCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 95124 Catania CT, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-0957425573
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Located on the south side of the cathedral square of the Catania, this is a stunning fountain dating back to 19th century. Built entirely in Carrara marble, the fountain represents the River Amenano as a young man holding a cornucopia with water flowing through it. The water overflows from the tank and produces a bed sheet like pattern.
The fountain has many folk stories surrounding it and is a major attraction in Catania!
How to Reach Fontana Dell' Amenano
- Bus, On foot
- Osteria Antica Marina
- Ambasciata del Mare
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Catania before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Catania and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fontana Dell' Amenano Address: Piazza del Duomo, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
- Fontana Dell' Amenano Contact Number: +39-0957425573
- Fontana Dell' Amenano Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Fontana Dell' Amenano(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fontana Dell' Amenano: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.81% of people who visit Catania include Fontana Dell' Amenano in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.63% of people start their Fontana Dell' Amenano visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fontana Dell' Amenano
68.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fontana Dell' Amenano
People normally club together Piazza Duomo and Catania Cathedral while planning their visit to Fontana Dell' Amenano.