Are you looking for what to do in Catania?
PLACES TO SEE
- Piazza delDuomo: Right in the centre of the city, Piazza del Duomostands spreading its beauty all over Catania. The Elephant Fountain at the entrance adds elegancy to the monument. This is one of the ‘must-see’ places to visit in Catania.
- Via Etnea: When it comes to things to do in Catania and if you are a shopaholic, this is the right place to spend your money. Right from clothing to jewelry, this is the main shopping street of Catania. One can clearly see from where this street has got its name. This street runs from Piazza del Duomo till the edges of Mt. Etnea.
- Fish Market: If you are wondering what to do in Catania, visit the famous fish market of this city. Right below the Piazza del Duomo, lays the vibrant fish market. If you wish to enjoy fresh fish during your travel, make sure you visit this place.
- Piazza Stesicoro: To see the remnants of Roman Amphitheatre, visit Piazza Stesicoro. It is located right at the entrance of Mercato de la Fiera and is considered as one of the popular Catania tourist attractions.
- Basillica Cattedrale Sant Agata: It is the main place of worship for catholic, located at the southeast region of Piazza del Duomo.
Below we have a list of things to do in Catania and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Catania getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Catania with confidence.