Casa CarbonellCurrently Open
- Address: Passeig Esplanada d'Espanya, 1, 03002 Alacant, Spain, Alicante
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Mansion
The Casa Carbonell is the beaux arts styled residential mansion acting as an iconic historical landmark dating back to 1922-25. The ground floor of the Casa Carbonell is used for mezzanine and commercial purposes while the distributions are featured around the attached staircases and light courtyards. The distribution halls and the other rooms are located around the external perimeter. Each floor of the structure is equipped with four houses which again are equipped with office, living room, dining room, three bedrooms, toilet, kitchen, lobby and reception.
How to Reach Casa Carbonell
- Buses 14B, 21, 21N, 22, 22N, 23N, 24N, C-6 to stop -Plaza Puerta del Mar I
- Bus 14B to stop Plaza Puerta del Mar
- Buses 05, 08, 10, 13, 39 to stop -Rambla Méndez Núñez 4-6