Are you looking for what to do in Cavtat?
- Cavtat Old Town: Lovely old town with European charm! Best suited for a peaceful stroll to get the glimpse of Croatian culture.
- Cavtat Cemetery: A cemetery located on a hilltop with panoramic view of the entire town, the in-house mausoleum is also worth a visit.
- Vlaho Bukovac House: The home of the world famous artist displaying his manuscripts and work pieces. A must-visit for art lovers!
- Church of Our Lady of the Snow: A 15th century church built in Byzantine style. Reflect the renaissance influence of the Croatian culture.
- Church of Saint Nicholas: A petite church overlooking the waterfront with beautiful steps leading to it. Displays the artwork of artists like Vlaho Bukovac, Benedetto Genarri and Carmelo Reggi.
Things to do in Cavtat:
- Sea Kayaking: An awesome way for adventure enthusiasts to explore the sea waters of Cavtat. It one of the most popular activities in Cavtat.
- Boating: If you want a peaceful and surreal trip over the waters, boating facilities are available. You can also hire a motorboat and do water sporting.
- Fishing: Get your hook and go fishing! Many local tour operators organise fishing and boating trips for tourists.
- Get a tan: There are also specialised swimming and Sunbathing terraces especially designed for availing the beach
- Explore the Cavtat nightlife: Never judge a book by its cover! Though a small town, Cavtat has some interesting nightlife options like the rat bar and the Amoret bar where you can enjoy your bear while you gaze at the beautiful sunset by the beach.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cavtat and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cavtat getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cavtat with confidence.