Vlaho Bukovac HouseCurrently Open
- Address: Bukovceva 5, Cavtat, Croatia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +385-020478646
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
The family house of this famous artist and also his birth place are not the only things that make this place special. This home also houses the hand painting by Vlaho Bukovac which made him an internationally renowned painter.
The belongings of the artist, his manuscripts are well preserved and displayed in this house. The internal wall paintings and the interior of the house reflect the artistic style of Vlaho Bukovac.
Must-visit for art lovers!
Vlaho Bukovac House Travel Tips
- Tips & Warnings: Do not photograph without permission.
How to Reach Vlaho Bukovac House
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cavtat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cavtat and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vlaho Bukovac House Address: Bukovceva 5, Cavtat, Croatia
- Vlaho Bukovac House Contact Number: +385-020478646
- Vlaho Bukovac House Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Vlaho Bukovac House Price: 2 EUR
- Best time to visit Vlaho Bukovac House(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:55 pm
- Time required to visit Vlaho Bukovac House: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Cavtat include Vlaho Bukovac House in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
48.48% of people start their Vlaho Bukovac House visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vlaho Bukovac House
83.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vlaho Bukovac House
People normally club together Cavtat Cemetery and Church Of Our Lady Of The Snow while planning their visit to Vlaho Bukovac House.