Cathedral Museum Of Cebu849 Votes Currently Open
- Address: P. Burgos Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-324123455
- Ticket Price: 100 PHP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Architecture , Cathedral
The Cathedral museum is a museum of regional church artifacts and architecture. Recently refurbished and reopened only in 2006, the church showcases a number of interesting catholic objects and manuscripts, dating back to Spanish colonial times. The Carmen collection is extremely intriguing with its display of tabernacles, alter panels. A host of old photographs showcase the evolution and influence of Catholicism in the country.
Cathedral Museum Of Cebu Travel Tips
- Photography is prohibited inside the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cathedral Museum Of Cebu
- Student ticket prices: 25 PHP
How to Reach Cathedral Museum Of Cebu
- Nearest bus stop: Sto.Nino Barangay Hall, Dept. of Foreign affairs.
- Mang Inasal
- The Original AA Barbecue
- Café Elysa
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cebu City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cebu City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cathedral Museum Of Cebu Address: P. Burgos Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Cathedral Museum Of Cebu Contact Number: +63-324123455
- Cathedral Museum Of Cebu Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Cathedral Museum Of Cebu Price: 100 PHP
- Best time to visit Cathedral Museum Of Cebu(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Cathedral Museum Of Cebu: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
26.06% of people who visit Cebu City include Cathedral Museum Of Cebu in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
77.03% of people start their Cathedral Museum Of Cebu visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cathedral Museum Of Cebu
81.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedral Museum Of Cebu
People normally club together Magellan's Cross and Fort San Pedro while planning their visit to Cathedral Museum Of Cebu.