Events and Festivals in Cebu City
- Sinulog: Don’t forget your dancing shoes if you visit Cebu in January. Sinulog is one of the biggest events in Cebu and is celebrated in honour of Child Jesus. Celebrations last all day and night long and everybody is out on the streets, letting their hair down.
- Tagbo Festival: This festival is celebrated every January in honour of patron Sto. Niño de Poro.
- Haladaya Festival: The Haladaya festival that is celebrated on Easter starts on Sunday and ends with street dancing and festivities on the seventh day after Easter.
- Tartanilla Festival: The Tartanilla Festival is Cebu City's way of preserving the heritage of horse-drawn carriage as a means of transportation. The festival coincides with the city's celebration of the country's Independence Day starting from June 1 to 12.
Trip plans for Cebu City
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cebu City
Cebu City Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cebu City
3-Hour Small Group Cebu City Tour2 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Touring around Cebu City made easy and inexpensive. Make new friends while on a shared tour, enjoy the citys historic, religi...Book Now
Cebu City and Mactan Coach Bus Tour4 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Touring around Cebu City and Mactan now made easy and inexpensive in a air-conditioned coach bus. Make new friends while on t...Book Now
Save 7%Cebu-Mactan Twin City Tour from CebuNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Travel with us on a journey through time as we explore historic sites of Cebu and Mactan. Trace the journey of Portuguese exp...
Half Day Cebu City TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
This 4-hour tour allows you to discover the charm of Cebu's major landmarks and churches, in addition to the fantastic shoppi...Book Now
All QuestionsCebu city
- Events & Festivals in Tagaytay
- Events & Festivals in Makati City
- Events & Festivals in Manila
- Events & Festivals in Baguio