How to Reach Cebu City, Philippines
The Easiest Way to Reach Cebu City
HOW TO GET TO CEBU CITY
- By Air: Cebu’s international airport is at Mactan and is well connected and modern. There are a number of daily flights to the rest of Asia like Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China etc. The airport is situated at a distance of 25 kilometers from the city centre. You can hire a cab from the airport that will take you to your preferred destination in the city. Alternatively, visitors also have the cheaper albeit a lot more inconvenient options of hiring a Jeepney or travelling by ferry.
- By Boat: Cebu is one of the biggest ports in Philippines. If you are travelling from nearby Cebu namely Manila, Butuan, Zamboanga etc. you can travel by a ferry to Cebu.
HOW TO GET AROUND CEBU CITY
- By Jeepney: Jeepneys are shared taxis that are extremely popular as a means of transport in Philippines. They are colorful and quirky and travelling in them would help visitors capture the spirit of Cebu beautifully. They are basically like small buses that ply on almost every street in Cebu. You can board a jeepney when it's parked at a stop or by flagging one down as they drive past.
- By Taxi: If you don’t want to tread into unchartered waters, travelling by a taxi would be the best option for you. Taxis are plentiful in Cebu. Unless you're familar with the city, always insist on a metered fare as a negotiated fare will almost always be much higher.
- By Bus: Cebu has two local bus terminals: the North bus terminal and the South Bus terminal. Buses generally run on the north-south routes. Buses are convenient and cheap.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Cebu City and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Cebu City
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cebu City. The most preferred mode of transport in Cebu City is Motorbike.
Average distance: 9.82 km Average time: 28.2 min
Motorbike 41.67%Motorbike 19.4 min Overall average time for 8.2 kms 19.4 min
Car 33.33%Driving 35.5 min Walking 0.75 min Overall average time for 12.5 kms 36.25 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Cebu City
- How to reach Tudela
- How to reach Ormoc City
- How to reach Inopacan
- How to reach Baybay City
- How to reach Capoocan
- How to reach Burauen
- How to reach Mabini
- How to reach Argao
- How to reach Canlaon City
- How to Reach Top Cities in Philippines
- How to reach Manila
- How to reach Makati City
- How to reach Tagaytay
- How to reach Baguio
- How to reach Dasol
- How to reach Taguig
- How to reach Alimodian
- How to reach Angadanan
- How to reach Talisay
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Kington
- How to reach Radiolândia
- How to reach Petawawa