How to Reach Cebu City - The Easiest Way to Reach Cebu City
HOW TO GET TO CEBU CITY
- By Air: Cebu’s international airport is at Mactan and is well connected and modern. There are a number of daily flights to the rest of Asia like Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China etc. The airport is situated at a distance of 25 kilometers from the city centre. You can hire a cab from the airport that will take you to your preferred destination in the city. Alternatively, visitors also have the cheaper albeit a lot more inconvenient options of hiring a Jeepney or travelling by ferry.
- By Boat: Cebu is one of the biggest ports in Philippines. If you are travelling from nearby Cebu namely Manila, Butuan, Zamboanga etc. you can travel by a ferry to Cebu.
HOW TO GET AROUND CEBU CITY
- By Jeepney: Jeepneys are shared taxis that are extremely popular as a means of transport in Philippines. They are colorful and quirky and travelling in them would help visitors capture the spirit of Cebu beautifully. They are basically like small buses that ply on almost every street in Cebu. You can board a jeepney when it's parked at a stop or by flagging one down as they drive past.
- By Taxi: If you don’t want to tread into unchartered waters, travelling by a taxi would be the best option for you. Taxis are plentiful in Cebu. Unless you're familar with the city, always insist on a metered fare as a negotiated fare will almost always be much higher.
- By Bus: Cebu has two local bus terminals: the North bus terminal and the South Bus terminal. Buses generally run on the north-south routes. Buses are convenient and cheap.
Are you looking for a Cebu City travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Cebu City
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cebu City. The most preferred mode of transport in Cebu City is Car.
Average distance: 9.79 km Average time: 32.85 min
Car 40%Driving 39.5 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 12.67 kms 40 min
Bus/Trolleybus 6.67%Bus 20 min Waiting 20 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 3.1 kms 50 min
Motorbike 33.33%Motorbike 19.4 min Overall average time for 8.2 kms 19.4 min
How to Reach Cebu City from Nearby Cities
|Talisay city to Cebu City||8.47 km||8 mins|
|Mandaue city to Cebu City||10.08 km||10 mins|
|Lapu-lapu city to Cebu City||18.18 km||18 mins|
|Toledo city to Cebu City||21.78 km||21 mins|
|Tagbilaran city to Cebu City||43.81 km||43 mins|
|Daanbantayan to Cebu City||57.09 km||57 mins|
|Maasin city to Cebu City||112.61 km||1 hour 52 mins|
|Oroquieta city to Cebu City||118.83 km||1 hour 58 mins|
|Ozamiz city to Cebu City||137.96 km||2 hours 17 mins|
|Tacloban city to Cebu City||139.41 km||2 hours 19 mins|
- How to reach Lahug
- How to reach Mandaue City
- How to reach Consolacion
- How to reach Balamban
- How to reach Liloan
- How to reach Talisay City