The Ruins Talisay895 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines, Cebu City Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-344764334
- Ticket Price: 100 PHP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Educational Site, Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids
Sugar baron Don Mariano Ledesma Lacson built this ten bedroom Italianate mansion in honour of his wife, who died when she was pregnant with her 11th child.
Located on a sugar plantation in the Negros Occidental province of the Philippines, this mansion is the skeletal of a glorious, heroic past. WWII Filipino guerrillas set the house on fire in order to prevent invading Japanese forces from being able to use the building as their headquarters. Although they originally intended it to be burnt to ground, the mansion’s skeleton frame miraculously survived a colossal fire. There is a charming restaurant on the site now and the surrounding grounds are done up beautifully.
The Ruins Talisay Travel Tips
- It is not recommended to climb the second floor of the structure.
- The place is perfect for taking photos.
How to Reach The Ruins Talisay
- The easiest way to reach the ruins is to hire a taxi.
- The restaurant at the Ruins
- Aboy’s restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cebu City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cebu City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Ruins Talisay Address: Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines, Cebu City
- The Ruins Talisay Contact Number: +63-344764334
- The Ruins Talisay Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- The Ruins Talisay Price: 100 PHP
- Best time to visit The Ruins Talisay(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Ruins Talisay: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.99% of people who visit Cebu City include The Ruins Talisay in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75.2% of people start their The Ruins Talisay visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Ruins Talisay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Ruins Talisay
People normally club together The Ruins and St. Joseph School - La Salle while planning their visit to The Ruins Talisay.