Capital Of Texas Zoo10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 376 Jenkins Road, Cedar Creek, TX 78612-3063, Cedar Creek, TX 78612, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5123036675
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
The Capital of Texas Zoo in Wyldwood is a privately owned wildlife reserve with over five hundred rare animals and birds. It is one of Greater Austin’s and Bastrop’s most exciting animal adventures that includes wildlife education and conservation of endangered species. The animals are healthy and you will love to spend time with them. There also have breeding programs for fourteen endangered species in the zoo. There are field trips, zoo tours and travelling shows where the professionals bring the Wallaby, Patas Monkey, African Crested Porcupine, Peruvian Mountain Coatmundis, Skinks, Pythons, macaws, lizards and tortoises. Enjoy with the animals and get to learn about them from the professionals.
More about Cedar Creek
Try the best Cedar Creek trip planner to visit this Capital Of Texas Zoo as well as many others.
Your worry of where to stay in Cedar Creek is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Cedar Creek like Comfort Suites Bastrop, Best Western Bastrop Pines Inn and Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort And Spa.
Explore the best Cedar Creek vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Cedar Creek.
How to Reach Capital Of Texas Zoo
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Capital Of Texas Zoo Address: 376 Jenkins Road, Cedar Creek, TX 78612-3063, Cedar Creek, TX 78612, United States
- Capital Of Texas Zoo Contact Number: +1-5123036675
- Capital Of Texas Zoo Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Capital Of Texas Zoo: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!