How to Reach Cesky Krumlov
How to reach Cesky Krumlov
HOW TO GET TO CESKYKRUMLOV
- By Bus: This is a better option to get into the city than taking the train. Most people come in via Prague and the LEO Express bus passes through both the train station and the Florenc bus station there. The Student Agency buses also go to CeskyKrumlov. You can get off at the castle or the train station when you reach.
- By Train: Czech Railwaytrains leave from PragueHlavníNádraÃ…Â¾í train station, and is slower, pricier than taking a bus. Once you reach, you may want to take the pricey taxi into town if you’re tired.
- By Car: There are three major designated car parks on the edges of the town where you could leave your vehicle before heading into the city. Most of the city is pedestrianized, so you can’t bring the vehicle in. Hotels may have their own parking spaces.
HOW TO GET AROUND CESKYKRUMLOV
- By Foot: This is a tiny, tiny town, and you can walk from one end to the other in 15 minutes. That’s part of the fun. Grab a tourist information brochure map.
- By Cycle: Cycling the trails outside and around the city is fun, but park your two-wheelers when exploring the town.
- By Car/Scooter: Renting is easy, but only do it when you want to head to the few attractions out of town. Even then, cycling may be nicer.
Modes of Transportation in Cesky Krumlov
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cesky Krumlov. The most preferred mode of transport in Cesky Krumlov is Walking.
Average distance: 5 km Average time: 32 min
Walking 100%Walking 21 min Tram 3.5 min Bus 2.5 min Waiting 2.5 min Bike 2.5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 32 min