- Address: Czech Republic, Horní 159, 381 01 ČeskýKrumlov, Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
This was one of the first building in the city to show touches of Renaissance architecture. It was built in the 16th century as accommodation for the parish priests of Vitus Church.
The chief notable architectural elements are:
- Granite cross windows with stone jambs
- Semicircular tympanum above main door
- Gravestone markers of baker Matthias Plank and his daughter Agnes; and of mayorThainJetrich of the Slatina Slatinky
Inside, the main features are:
- The network of ribbed vaults fibrillation
- corner oriel
Like the other places around the city, this one has its own legend, one you'll find out about when you visit. Today, it functions as an art and sculpture gallery.
How to Reach Kaplanka
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cesky Krumlov before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cesky Krumlov and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.18% of people who visit Cesky Krumlov include Kaplanka in their plan
50% of people start their Kaplanka visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kaplanka
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kaplanka