The Aqua Golf and Putt Putt is a fun outing for the whole family. The golf driving range is a 5000 square metre lake with a number of floating target nets. There is also an 18-hole mini-golf Putt Putt course in a lovely setting beside the lake. Visitors also win prizes for by landing a ball in the floating nets. The perfect outing for kids as well since there are no age or handicap restrictions. It is a fun place for amateurs and expert golfer who want a change from traditional golf courses.
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Travel Tips
- Club hire is free and caters to everyone including the smallest juniors, ladies and men, right and left handed golfers.
- There are both shaded and open hitting bays in the range.
- Golf lessons are available here.
- Snacks and refreshments are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
- Aqua Golf- 1 Bucket for $7 AUD; 2 Buckets for $12 AUD.
- Putt Putt: Adults $6 AUD; Children $5 AUD; Family (2 + 2) $20 AUD.
- The Cellar Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Aqua Golf And Putt Putt in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Aqua Golf And Putt Putt visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aqua Golf And Putt Putt