Aqua Golf And Putt PuttCurrently Closed
- Address: Hunter Valley Gardens Village, Broke Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia, Cessnock
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-49987896
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Play Ground, Golf Course, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt - Review
The Aqua Golf and Putt Putt is a fun outing for the whole family. The golf driving range is a 5000 square metre lake with a number of floating target nets. There is also an 18-hole mini-golf Putt Putt course in a lovely setting beside the lake. Visitors also win prizes for by landing a ball in the floating nets. The perfect outing for kids as well since there are no age or handicap restrictions. It is a fun place for amateurs and expert golfer who want a change from traditional golf courses.
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Information
- Club hire is free and caters to everyone including the smallest juniors, ladies and men, right and left handed golfers.
- There are both shaded and open hitting bays in the range.
- Golf lessons are available here.
- Snacks and refreshments are available.
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Ticket Prices
- Aqua Golf- 1 Bucket for $7 AUD; 2 Buckets for $12 AUD.
- Putt Putt: Adults $6 AUD; Children $5 AUD; Family (2 + 2) $20 AUD.
Restaurants Near Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
- The Cellar Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Aqua Golf And Putt Putt in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Aqua Golf And Putt Putt visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Trips
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt, Cessnock Reviews
So much fun to take the boys and my partner out here, whether we are betting on who can get the ball in first, or just playing for the fun or it! The staff are always heaps friendly and usually have great tunes playing! 👌
Good fun....and new owner is way more cheerful than the previous
Fun activity with prizes if you've got the skills. Would have preferred the option of using a driver rather than a putter though.
Nice staff, good family activity
I love this place you can enjoy some quality time there away from busy traffic and crowds