Aqua Golf And Putt PuttCurrently Closed
- Address: Hunter Valley Gardens Village, Broke Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia, Cessnock
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-49987896
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Play Ground, Golf Course, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt - Review
The Aqua Golf and Putt Putt is a fun outing for the whole family. The golf driving range is a 5000 square metre lake with a number of floating target nets. There is also an 18-hole mini-golf Putt Putt course in a lovely setting beside the lake. Visitors also win prizes for by landing a ball in the floating nets. The perfect outing for kids as well since there are no age or handicap restrictions. It is a fun place for amateurs and expert golfer who want a change from traditional golf courses.
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Information
- Club hire is free and caters to everyone including the smallest juniors, ladies and men, right and left handed golfers.
- There are both shaded and open hitting bays in the range.
- Golf lessons are available here.
- Snacks and refreshments are available.
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Ticket Prices
- Aqua Golf- 1 Bucket for $7 AUD; 2 Buckets for $12 AUD.
- Putt Putt: Adults $6 AUD; Children $5 AUD; Family (2 + 2) $20 AUD.
Restaurants Near Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
- The Cellar Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Aqua Golf And Putt Putt in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
73.14% of people start their Aqua Golf And Putt Putt visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aqua Golf And Putt Putt
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Map
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt Trips
Aqua Golf And Putt Putt, Cessnock Reviews
Fun activity with prizes if you've got the skills. Would have preferred the option of using a driver rather than a putter though.
I love this place you can enjoy some quality time there away from busy traffic and crowds
My friends and I stopped by for a hit when we were in the area and had great fun, as whacking things with a Golf club usually brings us great joy. We were able to get three balls in the net to win three $20 vouchers at the nearby Japanese and Thai restaurant, Oishii. We went there for lunch afterwards and were told when we went to pay that they would only accept one voucher per bill. As they had grouped the entire table together on one bill, this was pretty frustrating. Nothing negative to say about Aqua Golf Hunter Valley, except that they should make sure relevant terms and conditions are on the vouchers they hand out as prizes.
This is so much fun and good for all age.
Very beautiful place to spend family time.
All QuestionsAqua golf and putt putt
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly