Events and Festivals in Cessnock
- Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival (March): A fun annual festival that celebrates the 50s & 60s, from Rock & Roll to fashion and cars. There are market stalls selling retro merchandise, food vans and a host of activities.
- Hunter Valley Steamfest (April): A major event in NSW, The Steamfest has been taking place for over two decades. It showcases steam locomotives and also conducts races between them. It is attended by tens of thousands of visitors each year.
- Hunter Valley Wine and Food Month (June): A whole month of events that showcase the diverse wines of the region along with its food culture. Held annually, the festival attracts several tourists and is celebrated with equal enthusiasm by the locals.
- Spring Awakening Festival (September): Organised by the Cessnock City Council and the Cessnock Performing Arts Centre, the festival has a host of activities and entertainment. There are flaming sculptures, fiery street performances, and artistic light shows and more. Visitors can also enjoy live music and theatrical performances.
- Wollombi Small Farms Fair (November): A fun festival for the whole family. The festival akes place in the historic village of Wollombi. A host of activities take place over the weekend ranging from wine tasting to parades and contests.
Trip plans for Cessnock
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cessnock
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Cessnock
- Events & Festivals in Tenambit
- Events & Festivals in Dora Creek
- Events & Festivals in Rathmines
- Events & Festivals in Bolton Point
- Events & Festivals in Callaghan
- Events & Festivals in Warabrook