Hope Estate is an ideal place in the Hunter Valley Region for wine, dine and entertainment. Perhaps best known for their concerts, Hope Estate attracts hordes of visitors and music lovers from the region as far as Sydney. They also host popular events like the Oktoberfest and have started a musical festival called the Campfire, which attracts some of Australia’s best musicians.
The estate itself has a winery, a fine dining restaurant and large amphitheatre where it hosts its events.
Hope Estate Travel Tips
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.
- Be sure to wear comfortable flat shoes as most of the area has grass cover.
- Professional photography or videography is prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hope Estate
- They vary for concerts and events.
Hope Estate Hours
- Gates open Hope Estate Concerts at 4:30 pm on the day of the show.
How to Reach Hope Estate
- Contact Rover Coaches.
- Harvest Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Hope Estate in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
31.91% of people start their Hope Estate visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hope Estate
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hope Estate