The Hunter Valley Gardens comprise 25 acres of beautiful green space. There are ten themed garden areas that are manicured and designed to represent the gardening techniques and styles of different parts of the world like India, the Orient, Italy etc. There are also every sculptures made from trees and stones alike that are worth seeing. The garden also has beautiful fountains and ponds.
The Rose Garden is especially popular with visitors. During the Months of November to January, the Christmas Lights Spectacular takes place here and adds to the beauty of the place. There is a host of entertainment from performers to carollers that perform throughout the garden in the evening during this time. There are several easy pathways to explore the garden at your leisure.
Tickets for Hunter Valley Gardens tours in Cessnock Australia open your way to some of the most picturesque views in the city. Hunter Valley Gardens tickets ensure that you get the most of this lovely city. As you buy tickets for Hunter Valley Gardens tours, you get the advantage of easy access and an insider’s knowledge of the attraction. If you wish to know the Hunter Valley Gardens ticket prices, you can visit our tickets section for detailed information.
Hunter Valley Gardens Travel Tips
- If you book your tickets online make sure you take a printout to be presented for entry as they contain a unique barcode.
- Go late to miss the crowds if visiting to see the Christmas Lights.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hunter Valley Gardens
- General Entry for Children (4-15 yrs) $16.00 & Family Pass $60.00.
- Special Rates for Christmas Lights Spectacular from November to January: Only Night Tickets for Adult $25.00; Children (4-15 yrs) $20.00; Family (2 Adults +1 Child) $60.00; Family Pass Extra Child $17.00.
- Day & Night Tickets for Adult Day + Night (16yrs+) $44.00; Children Day + Night (4-15yrs) $21.00.
Hunter Valley Gardens Hours
- Special Times for Christmas Lights Spectacular from November to January: Daytime Entry- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Monday to Sunday); Evening Entry- 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm (Monday to Sunday); Light Display- 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm.
- Cafe Enzo
- And The Winner Is...Oscars
- The Cellar Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Hunter Valley Gardens in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40% of people start their Hunter Valley Gardens visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hunter Valley Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hunter Valley Gardens
Hunter Valley Gardens Reviews & Ratings
Hi how much for 3 adults for the day can you buy lunch there. Thank you Ross from AdelaideAnswer Report Abuse
hi there, could i please know more about Hunter valley Garden? thank youAnswer Report Abuse
All relevant information regarding Hunter Valley Gardens is provided on this very page above. In case you need more details, it is recommended that you visit the official website of the gardens.Report Abuse