Hunter Valley Zoo203 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 138 Lomas Ln, Nulkaba NSW 2325, Australia, Cessnock
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-249907714
- Ticket Price: 20 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Nature
Located in the Hunter Valley wine region just outside of Cessnock, the zoo is small but fun trip for the whole family. Visitors can see the animals at close quarters and even feed them during the feeding times. There are a wide variety of animals including monkeys, American Alligators, Tasmanian Devils, kangaroos, koalas, dingoes, reptiles and native birds. There are daily shows and encounters with the animals where visitors can pet a wombat and even cuddle a koala! The zoo also has a gift shop.
Hunter Valley Zoo Travel Tips
- There are free gas BBQ facilities and picnic grounds here.
- Bring your own camera and make the most of photo-ops with the animals.
- There are daily feeding times that visitors can participate in, call the zoo for information.
- The zoo has disabled access.
- Snacks and refreshments are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hunter Valley Zoo
- Children (3-15 years)- $12.00 AUD; Concession- $18.00 AUD; Family pass (2 Adults - 2 Children)- $60.00 AUD; Extra Children- $10.00 AUD; Children under 3 are free.
How to Reach Hunter Valley Zoo
- Bus Stop: Nulkaba Post Office Allandale Rd by Bus 167 Cessnock To Nulkaba Loop.
- Old Brickworks Brasserie
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Hunter Valley Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80% of people start their Hunter Valley Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hunter Valley Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hunter Valley Zoo
Hunter Valley Zoo Reviews & Ratings
What dose a yearly family ticket cost ThankyouAnswer Report Abuse
I am not sure if an annual pass is offered by the Hunter Valley Zoo. The family pass including tickets to 2 adults and 2 children is priced at 80 AUD. for ore information, you can inquire further by calling on 02 4990 7714.Report Abuse
Can you get in and sit with the Meerkats.Answer Report Abuse
Yes, you will get 20 Minutes of feeding and interacting with our Meerkats in their Exhibit at the Hunter Valley Zoo.Report Abuse