Kurri Kurri Murals162 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kurri Kurri Town Visitor Information, 199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia, Cessnock
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-249361909
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Town, Neighborhoods
Take a walk through the town of Kurri Kurri and you will be pleasantly surprised to see several buildings and walls painted with beautiful murals. Kurri Kurri has over 50 outdoor public artworks on display. These murals depict the culture, lifestyle and history of the people and have gained international recognition. The project is undertaken by a small community group called Towns With Heart Inc. that work in several of the neighboring towns as well. Guided walking tours are conducted daily for those visiting and more information regarding them can be obtained from the Kurri Kurri Visitor Center.
Kurri Kurri Murals Travel Tips
- Every Mural includes a 'Kookaburra', which is the symbol of Kurri Kurri, see if you can spot it.
- All guided tours must be booked in advance.
- Guided tours are conducted daily.
- Tours without meals are 1 ½ hours and tours with meals last for 2 ½ hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kurri Kurri Murals
- Guided Walking Tour costs $5.00 AUD/person; Meal & Guided Tour costs $20.00 AUD/person (includes guide, lunch & coffee).
Kurri Kurri Murals Hours
- Kurri Kurri Visitor Information Centre- 9.00 am to 2.00 pm daily.
How to Reach Kurri Kurri Murals
- Bus Stop: Rotary Park Hampden St on Bus No. 160, 163, 164, 166, 171, 172.
- Kurri Golden Dragon Chinese Takeaway
- Harry's Seafood Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Kurri Kurri Murals in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.27% of people start their Kurri Kurri Murals visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kurri Kurri Murals
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kurri Kurri Murals