Kurri Kurri MuralsCurrently Open
- Address: Kurri Kurri Town Visitor Information, 199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia, Cessnock
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-249361909
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town, Neighborhoods
Take a walk through the town of Kurri Kurri and you will be pleasantly surprised to see several buildings and walls painted with beautiful murals. Kurri Kurri has over 50 outdoor public artworks on display. These murals depict the culture, lifestyle and history of the people and have gained international recognition. The project is undertaken by a small community group called Towns With Heart Inc. that work in several of the neighboring towns as well. Guided walking tours are conducted daily for those visiting and more information regarding them can be obtained from the Kurri Kurri Visitor Center.
Kurri Kurri Murals Travel Tips
- Every Mural includes a 'Kookaburra', which is the symbol of Kurri Kurri, see if you can spot it.
- All guided tours must be booked in advance.
- Guided tours are conducted daily.
- Tours without meals are 1 ½ hours and tours with meals last for 2 ½ hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kurri Kurri Murals
- Guided Walking Tour costs $5.00 AUD/person; Meal & Guided Tour costs $20.00 AUD/person (includes guide, lunch & coffee).
Kurri Kurri Murals Hours
- Kurri Kurri Visitor Information Centre- 9.00 am to 2.00 pm daily.
How to Reach Kurri Kurri Murals
- Bus Stop: Rotary Park Hampden St on Bus No. 160, 163, 164, 166, 171, 172.
- Kurri Golden Dragon Chinese Takeaway
- Harry's Seafood Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cessnock include Kurri Kurri Murals in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.27% of people start their Kurri Kurri Murals visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kurri Kurri Murals
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kurri Kurri Murals
Kurri Kurri Murals Reviews & Ratings
Getting busier each year. Great stalls and music. Shame in such a small dying town that all the businesses do not choose to open on the town's busiest weekend.
Is good to go back in time
I think it is too hot where the stage is situated, there is no shade at all. When it was over near the trees at least we were sheltered in the afternoon from the sun. otherwise a overhead shade sail should be hired for the week-end. Otherwise it is a really good rock n roll weekend The Atm at the main hotel plays up every year with no money in it
What a terrific day, very well organized event with many stalls, will be there next year for sure
Best festival around!