Kurri Kurri Murals, Cessnock
Kurri Kurri Murals, Cessnock - Address, Phone Number
Address: Kurri Kurri Town Visitor Information, 199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 648 times in trip plans
Landmark, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Kurri Kurri Murals, Cessnock
Take a walk through the town of Kurri Kurri and you will be pleasantly surprised to see several buildings and walls painted with beautiful murals. Kurri Kurri has over 50 outdoor public artworks on display. These murals depict the culture, lifestyle and history of the people and have gained international recognition. The project is undertaken by a small community group called Towns With Heart Inc. that work in several of the neighboring towns as well. Guided walking tours are conducted daily for those visiting and more information regarding them can be obtained from the Kurri Kurri Visitor Center.
Kurri Kurri Murals Information
- Every Mural includes a 'Kookaburra', which is the symbol of Kurri Kurri, see if you can spot it.
- All guided tours must be booked in advance.
- Guided tours are conducted daily.
- Tours without meals are 1 ½ hours and tours with meals last for 2 ½ hours.
Kurri Kurri Murals Ticket Prices
- Guided Walking Tour costs $5.00 AUD/person; Meal & Guided Tour costs $20.00 AUD/person (includes guide, lunch & coffee).
Kurri Kurri Murals Opening and Closing Hours
- Kurri Kurri Visitor Information Centre- 9.00 am to 2.00 pm daily.
How To reach Kurri Kurri Murals by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Rotary Park Hampden St on Bus No. 160, 163, 164, 166, 171, 172.
Restaurants Near Kurri Kurri Murals
- Kurri Golden Dragon Chinese Takeaway
- Harry's Seafood Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cessnock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cessnock and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kurri Kurri Murals, Cessnock Reviews - Write a Review
What a terrific day, very well organized event with many stalls, will be there next year for sure
Cool American & classic cars & rock and roll weekend.
Info centre very helpful, good range of brochures, informative staff. Cafe has great meals.
Fantastic Festival weekend for lovers of all things 1950's
It's absolutely awesome event,with everything for all ages