Are you looking for what to do in Cessnock?
- Hunter Valley Zoo: A small zoo with a lot of local animals. There are daily shows and encounters with the animals where visitors can pet a wombat and even cuddle a koala! This is one of the most ideal places to visit in Cessnock for the whole family.
- Cessnock Performing Arts Centre: The Cessnock Performing Arts Centre is the hub for cultural activities in the city. The venue plays host to several musical performances, comedy shows, plays and other interesting stage acts.
- Hunter Valley Gardens: The Hunter Valley Gardens comprise 25 acres of beautiful green space. There are ten themed garden areas that are manicured and designed to represent the gardening techniques and styles of different parts of the world. A visit to the gardens is one of the most popular things to do in Cessnock.
- Hunter Valley Wineries: There are over 200 wineries in the valley and the wine here is famed to be the best in Australia. The wineries range from small boutique establishments to large-scale operations. The winery tours are on of the most important Cessnock attractions.
- Hunter Beer Co. @ Potters Hotel Brewery Resort: The Hunter Beer Co. is the only microbrewery in the Hunter region. The brewery has 10 of their own beers on tap in the tasting room.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cessnock and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cessnock getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cessnock with confidence.