How to Reach Chamarel, Mauritius
The Easiest Way to Reach Chamarel
- The Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, also known as SSR airport is the main international airport in Mauritius and serves flights to and from Asia, Africa and Europe. You can then reach Chamarel by hiring a car or a taxi.
- The town is pretty small and is mostly explored by rented a car. Ask the hotel that you are staying in for arranging the transport.
Are you looking for a Chamarel travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Chamarel
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chamarel. The most preferred mode of transport in Chamarel is Car.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 60 min
Car 100%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 25 kms 60 min
How to Reach Chamarel from Nearby Cities
|Port Louis to Chamarel||19.44 km||19 mins|
|Triolet to Chamarel||28.52 km||28 mins|
|Floreal to Chamarel||30.06 km||32 mins|
|Vacoas-phoenix to Chamarel||30.09 km||31 mins|
|Fond Du Sac to Chamarel||31.24 km||31 mins|
|Beau Bassin-rose Hill to Chamarel||37.48 km||39 mins|
|L'avenir to Chamarel||43.33 km||41 mins|
|Rivière Du Rempart to Chamarel||69.56 km||1 hour 6 mins|
- How to reach Port Louis
- How to reach Flic En Flac
- How to reach Souillac
- How to reach Le Morne
- How to reach Pamplemousses
- How to reach Riviere Des Anguilles
- How to reach Rivière Du Rempart