Rhumerie De Chamarel1771 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Route Royale, Chamarel, Ile Maurice, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +230-4837980
- Ticket Price: 439 MUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks
Set in the South Western part of Mauritius, in a fertile valley, Rhumerie de Chamarel distillery is known for its fine range of Rum. Take a tasting tour at the distillery where you can observe the Rum making process in depth. Right from selecting the ideal sugarcane, handpicking the plants, extracting the juices and fermenting it to perfection, Rhumerie de Chamarel distillery infuses unique aromas that enhance the flavour of the Rum.
You can finish up the experience by having a delectable meal at the ‘A la carte restaurant’ of the distillery. The ambience with wood, natural stone and water add to the rustic experience.
Rhumerie De Chamarel Travel Tips
- Children (up to 12 years old) have to be accompanied by their parents and rum tasting is not included.
- Tours available in English and French.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rhumerie De Chamarel
- Price per Adult: 11 Euro
- Price per Child (3-12 years old): 239 Mauritian Rupees
- Price per Infant (0-2 years old): Free of Charge
Rhumerie De Chamarel Hours
- Duration of tasting tour: 30 to 40 minutes.
How to Reach Rhumerie De Chamarel
- Taxi, rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chamarel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chamarel and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Chamarel include Rhumerie De Chamarel in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
71.08% of people start their Rhumerie De Chamarel visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rhumerie De Chamarel
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rhumerie De Chamarel