How to Reach Chamonix - The Easiest Way to Reach Chamonix
- By Air: The Haute-Savoie Mont Blanc Airport and The Geneva International Airport are the closest to Chamonix. Shuttle services run between these airports and the valley.
- By Train: SNCF Railways, TER regional train, TGV high speed trains and the Mont Blanc Express connect Chamonix to the rest of France.
- By Road: Within France: Accessible directly via the Autoroute Blanche (A40).
From Switzerland : Motorway to Martigny, Col de la Forclaz, Col des Montets. Via Italy: 15km from Mont Blanc tunnel
- By Bus: Chamonix busses, Navettes les Mulets
- By Train: Mont Blanc Express Train
- By Car: Rent a car options available
Other modes of transport include taxis, electric bikes and cable cars.
Are you looking for a Chamonix travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Chamonix from Nearby Cities
|Sallanches to Chamonix||26.34 km||26 mins|
|Cluses to Chamonix||40.38 km||1 hour 23 mins|
- How to reach Annecy
- How to reach Grenoble
- How to reach Lyon
- How to reach Beaune
- How to reach Dijon
- How to reach Colmar
- How to reach Menton
- How to reach Antibes
- How to reach Toulon
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans