Vallee Blanche815 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chamonix, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport
On the way to the Mer de Glace lies the ‘Vallee Blanche’ point. It is a famous off-piste skiing spot. The ski route is around 20 kms. long with a vertical descent of about 2700 m. It is an unmarked, unmaintained, unpatrolled and unchecked high mountain off-piste ski spot which offers the most spectacular views of the Mont Blanc range. The route is recommended only for advance skiers.
Vallee Blanche Travel Tips
- Only for advance skiers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vallee Blanche
- Cable car ticket, equipment rentals and guide fees apply.
Vallee Blanche Hours
- The recommended time to visit and to beat the rush is to visit mid week instead of a weekend.
How to Reach Vallee Blanche
- Aiguille du Midi cable car
- Requin Hut
- The Montenvers Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chamonix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chamonix and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vallee Blanche Address: Chamonix, France
- Vallee Blanche Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Vallee Blanche: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
67.97% of people who visit Chamonix include Vallee Blanche in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.5% of people start their Vallee Blanche visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Vallee Blanche
87.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vallee Blanche
People normally club together Lake Gaillands and Espace Tairraz while planning their visit to Vallee Blanche.
People also prefer to end their day with Vallee Blanche.
Vallee Blanche Reviews & Ratings
Hello, I would like to book tickets for the Vallee Blach cable car from Courmayeur to Chamonix. Where do I purchase tickets? Regards DavidAnswer Report Abuse