Vallee Blanche, Chamonix
About Vallee Blanche, Chamonix
Vallee Blanche, Chamonix - Address
Address: Chamonix, France
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Mountain, View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
On the way to the Mer de Glace lies the ‘Vallee Blanche’ point. It is a famous off-piste skiing spot. The ski route is around 20 kms. long with a vertical descent of about 2700 m. It is an unmarked, unmaintained, unpatrolled and unchecked high mountain off-piste ski spot which offers the most spectacular views of the Mont Blanc range. The route is recommended only for advance skiers.
Vallee Blanche Information
- Only for advance skiers.
Vallee Blanche Ticket Prices
- Cable car ticket, equipment rentals and guide fees apply.
Vallee Blanche Opening and Closing Hours
- The recommended time to visit and to beat the rush is to visit mid week instead of a weekend.
How To reach Vallee Blanche by Public Transport
- Aiguille du Midi cable car
Restaurants Near Vallee Blanche
- Requin Hut
- The Montenvers Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chamonix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chamonix and book an accommodation of your choice.
Vallee Blanche, Chamonix Reviews - Write a Review
After a week of hiking and camping, staying here was so relaxing. The staff was very nice and they let us leave our gear there all day before our train was going to leave.
This is a great little hotel in the heart of Chamonix. The staff is kind and very helpful. Rooms clean and updated. Breakfast was delicious.
Awesome service decent price and breakfast. Smiling people. Thanks.
Very good hotel is sitting on the small river. Located at the heart of Chamonix.
Everything was as expected. The rooms needs a brush up. One window had problems closing and a ceiling window was hard to open and close.
- Nearby Attractions
- Fly Chamonix
- Glacier Des Bossons
- Chamonix Parapente (chamonix)
- Paroisse Saint Bernard Du Mont Blanc
- Parc D'attractions De Chamonix
- Parcours Aventure Chamonix
- Reserve Naturelle Nationale Des Aiguilles Rouges
- Hotel Dolonne
- Chamonix Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chamonix
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chamonix
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chamonix
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chamonix
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chamonix
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chamonix