- Address: Archaeological Museum, Archaeological Survey of India,Chanderi, Saray, Madhya Pradesh 473446
- Phone: +91-7547280088
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Preserving the vast heritage and culture of Madhya Pradesh, the ASI museum has a collection of ancient sculptures, stone carvings, remains of the Jain temples found in Chanderi, Stone-Age artefacts, coins and ornaments.
The huge collection of books (around 3000 in number) are the crown jewels of the museum. The Lord Vishnu Gallery that shows the different avatars of Vishnu depicted throughout Hindu history, is a rare experience in itself. Mythology takes shape at the museum and makesit a unique spot for tourists.
- Call up the place for admission prices.
- Call up the place for museum timings.
- By Bus: Khandar Ji Tiarh Kshetra Circle Bus Stop
- By Rickshaw
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chanderi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chanderi and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.64% of people who visit Chanderi include Archeological Museum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
95% of people start their Archeological Museum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Archeological Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Archeological Museum