Archeological Museum, ChanderiCurrently Open
- Address: Archaeological Museum, Archaeological Survey of India,Chanderi, Saray, Madhya Pradesh 473446
- Phone: +91-7547280088
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids, Sculpture
About Archeological Museum, Chanderi
Preserving the vast heritage and culture of Madhya Pradesh, the ASI museum has a collection of ancient sculptures, stone carvings, remains of the Jain temples found in Chanderi, Stone-Age artefacts, coins and ornaments.
The huge collection of books (around 3000 in number) are the crown jewels of the museum. The Lord Vishnu Gallery that shows the different avatars of Vishnu depicted throughout Hindu history, is a rare experience in itself. Mythology takes shape at the museum and makesit a unique spot for tourists.
Archeological Museum Ticket Prices
- Call up the place for admission prices.
Archeological Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Call up the place for museum timings.
How To reach Archeological Museum by Public Transport
- By Bus: Khandar Ji Tiarh Kshetra Circle Bus Stop
- By Rickshaw
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chanderi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chanderi and book an accommodation of your choice.