Chaubisi Digamber Jain TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh 473446, India Map
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
A huge temple complex with 24 idols, 24 temples and 24Teerthankars, the Shri Chaubisi Jain Temple is one of the popular pilgrim temples in Madhya Pradesh.
The Idols were installed in the late 19th century and form the backbone of Jain history in Chanderi.
The 24 idols portray the physical traits of the individual spiritual preachers. A walk here is apt if you are looking for a peaceful place when in the city.
How to Reach Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple
- By Bus: Lalitpur Road Bus Stop
- By Rickshaw
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chanderi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chanderi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple Address: Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh 473446, India
- Time required to visit Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.82% of people who visit Chanderi include Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple
People normally club together Badal Mahal Gate and Kati Ghati Gateway while planning their visit to Chaubisi Digamber Jain Temple.