How to Reach Chanderi - The Easiest Way to Reach Chanderi
- By Air: The closet airport is theRaja Bhoj International Airport (BHO) locatedaround 222 kilometers away from Chanderi. You can take a local bus from here to reach the small town.
- By Train: The Lalitpur is located around 40 kilometers from Chanderi town and is the closest railway station to the small town. You can take a Bus or hire a Taxi from here to reach Chanderi.
- By Taxi: Taxi rides are preferred from Lalitnagar and other nearby towns.
- By Bus: The nearby cities like Lalitnagar andJahnsi offer bus journeys to Chanderi. You can opt for private as well as government run busses.
- By Bus: Local City-Bus rides are a good way to get around the city. You can buy tickets when you are on the bus.
- By Rickshaw: Metered rickshaws are a good way to get around the city fi you don’t prefer busses. However, do know that the rickshaws can ask for a pre-decided price.
- By Taxi: Taxis are preferred only for long distance travels and to visit attractions that are located on the outskirts of the town.
- By Walking: If you want to explore the central part of the town, you can simply cover the area on foot.
Are you looking for a Chanderi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Chanderi
- How to reach Orachha
- How to reach Sagar
- How to reach Sanchi
- How to reach Gwalior
- How to reach Khajuraho
- How to reach Bhopal
- How to reach Ranthambore National Park
- How to reach Pachmarhi
- How to reach Satna
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai