Rajghat DamCurrently Open
- Address: Betwa River, Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Family And Kids, Dam
The Rajghat Dam is located around 15 kilometers from Chanderi and is a popular road-trip spot. The dam is constructed on the Betwa River and is linked to the Rajghat Reservoir.
The view all around magnifies during sunset while the nearby park is perfect for a small picnic. The scenery all around is apt for photography while the ride itself is quiet pleasant. The best time to visit the place is during monsoons- when the gates are opened.
Rajghat Dam Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
How to Reach Rajghat Dam
- By Bus: Rajghat Gaon Bus Stand
- By Rickshaw
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chanderi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chanderi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rajghat Dam Address: Betwa River, Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Rajghat Dam Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rajghat Dam(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rajghat Dam: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.82% of people who visit Chanderi include Rajghat Dam in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their Rajghat Dam visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rajghat Dam
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rajghat Dam
People normally club together Hotel Aakash and Jageswari Temple while planning their visit to Rajghat Dam.