Events and Festivals in Chandigarh
- February: Festival of Gardens: Held on the last week of February at Leisure Valley, this festival is all about flowers shows, classical and folk dances, musical performances, and exhibitions by local artists.
- April: 14th - Baisakhi: A merry festival marking the beginning of harvest. There’s folk dances, lavish dressing up and visits to Gurudwaras.
- June: The Mango Festival: Held at the Pinjore Garden, the ever more popular festival is drawing in massive crowds. Agro universities descend here compare the best variants of the fruit, and the vendors naturally turn everything mango colored.
- August: Teej: The monsoon festival, much-loved of women, and most enjoyed at the Rock Gardens, falls in the first week of August. Mehendi and giant wings galore!
- November: Chandigarh Carnival: A three day long even invented just to pander to kids and their curiosities and talents.
- December: The December Chrysanthemum show hosted annually at the the Terraced garden in Sector 33.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chandigarh