Timber Trail, Chandigarh
About Timber Trail, Chandigarh
Timber Trail, Chandigarh - Address, Phone Number
Address: Sco 143-144, Sector 8-c, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh- 160018, India
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Added 8.7K times in trip plans
Restaurant, Family And Kids, Cable Car, Resort
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Elegantly located in the Shivalik Range, is the Parwanoo District which is a few kilometers away from the Haryana-Himachal border. In spite of being so close to the city, you will find immense calmness here. A perfect place to refresh yourself and take a break from the city blues, this place is a must visit. The Timber Trail Resort, Chandigarh is a perfect place with the surrounding greeneries, fresh air and extreme comfort and leisure.
The resort has good facilities for you to explore the surrounding ranges in cable cars. The rooms are of world class designs are very comfortable with awesome furnishing and all kinds of facilities and also complementary breakfasts. For the main course they have a fantastic restaurant which serves delicious food. The lush pine woods and the rippling Kaushalya River water is a treat to the eyes.
Apart from admiring the hills and lawns here the resort also has a swimming pool, tennis court, night cricket facilities and many indoor/outdoor game facilities that make this place a perfect vacation place.
If you do not wish to stay in the resort can still enjoy riding the cable car operated by the Moksha Group of Hotels management. This means, the cable car ride goes two ways, one to the top and another back to the bottom. The whole journey takes about 15-20 minutes long.
Timber Trail Information
- A good place for photography.
Timber Trail Ticket Prices
- Timber trail ticket price is applicable for ropeways.
- Timber trail parwanoo, Chandigarh ticket price is 625 rupees for per adults and 500 for per children.
- Timber trail costs Rs. 770 per person for a two-way round trip in case of only Cable Car ride.
Timber Trail Opening and Closing Hours
- Timber trail chandigarh timings for all days: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
How To reach Timber Trail by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Chandigarh Air force based Airport.
- The nearest railway station is the Chandigarh Junction Railway Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chandigarh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chandigarh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Timber Trail, Chandigarh Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Shikara Ride
- Gurudwara Sahib
- Nada Sahib
- K C Palace
- Chandigarh Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chandigarh
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chandigarh
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chandigarh
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chandigarh
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chandigarh
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chandigarh