- Address: Sco 143-144, Sector 8-c, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh- 160018, India
- Phone: +91-1722547374
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids, Cable Car, Resort
Timber Trail - Review
Elegantly located in the Shivalik Range, is the Parwanoo District which is a few kilometers away from the Haryana-Himachal border. In spite of being so close to the city, you will find immense calmness here. A perfect place to refresh yourself and take a break from the city blues, this place is a must visit. The Timber Trail Resort, Chandigarh is a perfect place with the surrounding greeneries, fresh air and extreme comfort and leisure.
The resort has good facilities for you to explore the surrounding ranges in cable cars. The rooms are of world class designs are very comfortable with awesome furnishing and all kinds of facilities and also complementary breakfasts. For the main course they have a fantastic restaurant which serves delicious food. The lush pine woods and the rippling Kaushalya River water is a treat to the eyes.
Apart from admiring the hills and lawns here the resort also has a swimming pool, tennis court, night cricket facilities and many indoor/outdoor game facilities that make this place a perfect vacation place.
If you do not wish to stay in the resort can still enjoy riding the cable car operated by the Moksha Group of Hotels management. This means, the cable car ride goes two ways, one to the top and another back to the bottom. The whole journey takes about 15-20 minutes long.
Timber Trail Information
- A good place for photography.
Timber Trail Ticket Prices
- Timber trail ticket price is applicable for ropeways.
- Timber trail parwanoo, Chandigarh ticket price is 625 rupees for per adults and 500 for per children.
- Timber trail costs Rs. 770 per person for a two-way round trip in case of only Cable Car ride.
Timber Trail Opening and Closing Hours
- Timber trail chandigarh timings for all days: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
How To reach Timber Trail by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Chandigarh Air force based Airport.
- The nearest railway station is the Chandigarh Junction Railway Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chandigarh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chandigarh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Timber Trail
95% of people who visit Chandigarh include Timber Trail in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
39.46% of people start their Timber Trail visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Timber Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Timber Trail
Timber Trail Map
Timber Trail Trips
All QuestionsTimber trail
Who to contact for booking ? Or can we avail the ticket on the spot?Answer Report Abuse
Its better to call in advance, especially in the holiday season. The contact number is 91-1722547374Report Abuse
How much will it cost, per person , if one wishes to enjoy all the rides available on Timber Trail Chandigarh?Answer Report Abuse
Timber trail parwanoo, Chandigarh ticket price is 625 rupees for per adults and 500 for per children. Timber trail costs Rs. 770 per person for a two-way round trip in case of only Cable Car ride.Report Abuse
- Victorias Gentlemens Club
- Trinity United Church
- On The Runway T1 Manchester Airport
- Walkden Railway Station
- Sinnotts Underworld
- St Richards R C Church
- Droylsden Metrolink Station
- MantraSound Disco Agency - Manchester
- The Sikh Temple
- Worsley Methodist Church
- Gurdwara Dasmesh Sikh Temple
- Erik Reart Web Design
- President Abraham Lincoln
- National Express Coach Station