Best Time To Visit Changchun
Changchun has a humid continental type of climate that is largely influenced by the monsoons.
- Summer (May - September): The weather during summers is humid with average highs of 20 °C.
- Winter (November - February): Daily high temperatures average at around -3 °C and lows have been knows to reach below -20 °C. Even with such freezing temperatures, there is little snow.
- Spring (March - April): Spring season is usually dry and windy; temperatures during the day average at around 10 °C and at night can reach below 2 °C.
- Autumn (September - November): You can expect low precipitation during autumn. Average temperatures are 18 °C during the day and around 5 °C at night.
The best time to visit Changchun would be right before the freezing winters during the fall season when the weather is comfortable.
- 20℉ 0℉
Highest temperature in Changchun is recorded as 91.4℉ in July.
Lowest temperature in Changchun is recorded as -16.6℉ in December.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Changchun is August.
Least humid month in Changchun is April.
- Best time to visit Changchun Movie Millennium Town in Changchun
- Best time to visit Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace in Changchun
- Best time to visit Zoological And Botanical Garden Of Changchun in Changchun
- Best time to visit World Sculpture Park in Changchun