Jingyuetan National Forest ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: No.5840 Jingyue Road, Nanguan District, China, Changchun
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +860431-88652111
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Outdoors, Beach, Forest, Mountain, National Park, Waterfront, Park, View Point, Tour, Statue, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Lake, Sand Dunes, Exhibition
About 18kms away from the city of Changchun is a paradise for tourists and adventure lovers. The Jingyuetan National Forest Park is Asia’s largest man made park covering an area of 200sqkm among which there’s a 4.3sqkm water surface and 80sqkm planted forest. The whole scenic area consists of Jinyue Lake National Key Scenic Spot, Jinyue Lake National Park and Jinyue Lake Tourist and Vocation Area. Its highlights are:
- Sand beach is located on the northwest bank of Jingyue Lake. The fine sand, clear waters and cool breeze makes this spot perfect for a nice sunbath or simply have fun amidst the waves.
- Qingsong Ling Scenic spot is where the famous Deer garden is. There’s said to about a 1000 deers of various breeds in here.
- Jingyuetan Ice and Snow Tourist area is a paradise during the winters when the spot is open winter sports and infamous for its superb skating ring. It is also place where the annual Jingyuetan Snow Sculpture Exhibition is held.
- Other than these there are many temples, pagodas, lakes, mountains in the area which makes it a great place for a day long visit with family and friends.
How to Reach Jingyuetan National Forest Park
- By Bus: Lines: 130, 102, 120, or 160.
- By Rail: Line No. 1
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Changchun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changchun and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.89% of people who visit Changchun include Jingyuetan National Forest Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Jingyuetan National Forest Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Jingyuetan National Forest Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jingyuetan National Forest Park
People normally also visit Changchun Movie Millennium Town while planning their trip to Jingyuetan National Forest Park.