Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace, Changchun
About Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace, Changchun
Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace, Changchun - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: No.5 Guangfu North Road, Kuancheng District, Changchun 130052, China.
Ticket Price: 80 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:20 pm Details
Added 613 times in trip plans
Museum, Garden, Palace, Architecture , Hill, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The museum is a stark reminder of the life and reign of the last emperor of China, Pu Yi of the Qing dynasty, often referred to as The Puppet Emperor. When China was overrun by Japanese regimes in 1931 the Manchu state was setup by the Japanese invaders and they appointed Pu Yi as its Imperial head. He was only a nominal head but in reality was answerable to the Japanese regime and hence only a ‘Puppet’. The Palace covering an area of 33.5 acre land is divided into two parts namely the outer palace and the inner palace.
The former for political activities which contains the Qinmin building, Huaiyan Building, Jiale Palace. There are places for relaxation and recreation such as the Garden, swimming pools, and artificial hills. The inner palace is where the Emperor spent his daily life with family and friends. It is also the place where now the exhibits are kept. They range from displays and illustrations of his daily life, documents signed by him, important family relics and so on. It takes the visitor through the entire history of the place, is rise and fall, through times of glory and decay.
Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace Information
- Visits can be booked up to 5 months prior.
- Separate audio guides are available for 10 CNY.
- A returnable deposit of CNY100 is required.
- Best to go with a guide.
Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace Opening and Closing Hours
The Ticket Selling Time Is From:
- From May 1st to October 7th: 8.30 am to 4.10 pm
- From October 8th to April 30th: 8.30 am to 3.40 pm
How To reach Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace by Public Transport
- Take No. 264 to get off at Weihuanggong Station.
- Take No. 125 to get off at Shanxilu & Guangfulu Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Changchun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changchun and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Imperial Palace Of Manchu State, Puppet Emperor's Palace, Changchun Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Dehui Cultural Center Theater
- Fuxing Unit
- Faw-gm Light Duty Commercial Vehicle Co.,ltd.
- Dehui City Cishanhui
- The Die Manufacturing Co.,ltd. Of Faw
- Zhonghai Nanhu No.1
- Changchun Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Changchun
- What to See in 48 Hours in Changchun
- What to See in 72 Hours in Changchun
- How to Spend 5 Days in Changchun
- How to Spend 6 Days in Changchun
- How to Spend 7 Days in Changchun