Are you looking for what to do in Changchun?
PLACES TO SEE
- Jingyuetan National Forest Park: One of the quietest, nicest tourist attractions you will be able to visit in Changchun. This should definitely be a part of your vacation planner if you need a breather from concrete jungles. A great place if you want to go skiing during winter or for sightseeing.
- Puppet Emperor’s Palace: Formally known as the Museum of the Imperial Palace of the Manchu State. This was the official residence of China’s last emperor Puyi who was a symbolic head of state installed by the Imperial Japanese Army after they took over Northeast China. One of the best places to visit if you are a world war history buff. Employing a travel guide is recommended.
- South Lake Park: A park right in the centre of Changchun if you want to get away from all the noise and rush. Should definitely be a part of your itinerary planner if you’re looking for a quiet vacation.
- Changchun Movie Millennium Town: This is a great theme park to visit with many fun rides that you can enjoy. Tickets are a bit pricey though.
- Zoological and Botanical Garden of Changchun: A well-maintained zoo with many animals that roam in natural looking environments like tigers, horses, bears and more. A definite part of your vacation planner if you travel with kids.
Below we have a list of things to do in Changchun and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Changchun getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Changchun with confidence.