Aiwan PavilionCurrently Closed
- Address: Qingfeng Gorge, Yuelu District, Changsha410006, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 50 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids
This is a small scenic spot on the Yuelu Mountain. It is a part of the Mount Yeulu Park. Built 250 years ago, under the reign of the Qing dynasty, this is a simple structure that is now a good place to rest yourself once you are tired roaming the hill. Here youngsters hang out with their friends, listen to the music. Couples enjoy a quiet time together and in the mornings, exercising people rest themselves and enjoy the view from this scenic spot. The Aiwan Pavilion is surrounded by mountains on three of its sides. Highlights include:
- The four red poles
- A tablet of the poem "Qinyuanchun, Changsha", written by Mao Zhedong
- The flowerbeds
- The view of the mountains
Aiwan Pavilion Travel Tips
- Visit this place when the weather is not foggy.
- In the rainy season, wear suitable footwear. The floor is slippery.
How to Reach Aiwan Pavilion
- Bus: 1, 112, 202, 303, 803 @ Changsha Town Centre
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Changsha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changsha and book an accommodation of your choice.
80% of people who visit Changsha include Aiwan Pavilion in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
91.53% of people start their Aiwan Pavilion visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aiwan Pavilion
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aiwan Pavilion