- Address: JinyingWenhua City, Changsha, China
- Phone: +860-7314255005
- Ticket Price: 130 CNY
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Body, Waterfall, Aquarium, Performance, Family And Kids
Changsha Aquarium has a huge collection of sea-life from all over the world. The place is big, stretched over 100 acres of land. It is part aquarium and part theme park, really. Inside this world-class facility, there are areas that have been designed to look like tropical rainforests, complete with waterfalls. There are more than 100,000 species of fish. Children will both learn and have fun.Highlights include:
- The Amusement Park
- The Benthal Tunnel
- The Giant Sea Turtles
- The fountain and the statue at the entrance
- The Seal and dolphin performances
- The penguins
- The Dancing Mermaid show
- Take your swimming costumes with you.
- Carry your medical certificate.
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Bus: 915 at Haidishijie
- West Lake Property
- Matsumoto Japan Restaurant (Tv)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Changsha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changsha and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.65% of people who visit Changsha include Changsha Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56.25% of people start their Changsha Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Changsha Aquarium
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Changsha Aquarium