Martyr's ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: No.1 Dongfeng Road, Changsha, China
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +867-3184518070
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Bridge, Family And Kids
This is one of the biggest recreational parks in China. It covers an area of about 154 hectares. Inside the park there is a 58-metre long memorial tower that is dedicated to the fallen heroes of the country. This monument is adorned by their pictures, their paintings and inscriptions and quotations by Mao Zhedong. The location of the park is quite central and hence this place is mostly crowded and lively. but there are also pathways that promise tranquil strolls through the woods. Adults can enjoy the natural beauty of this scenic place and the kids can enjoy the amusing activities. Highlights include:
- A Roller Coaster
- A Climbing Wall
- Bumper Cars
- A Lake, with swan-shaped boats in it
- Hamster Balls
- Barbeque pits
- The Stone Bridge
- On Weekday evenings and Weekends, this park is very crowded.
- Carry a water bottle. The long walks could make you thirsty.
- Bus: 112, 113, 131, 136@Lieshigongyuanximen (dongfenglu)
- Nanjing Restaurant
- Remember Prawns
- Sheraton Changsha Feast a world of flavours
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Changsha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changsha and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.86% of people who visit Changsha include Martyr's Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.24% of people start their Martyr's Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Martyr's Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Martyr's Park