Mount YueluCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: West Subrubs of Yuelu District, YueluDistrict,Changsha 410000, China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Mountain, View Point, Entertainment, Exhibition
Mount Yuelu is a beautiful scenic spot that located 13 kilometres towards the left of the Changsha city. It is located on the west bank of the Xiangjiang river. The highest peak is called Yunlu, which is about 300 metres above the sea level. The place, with its panoramic views of the scenery around, will surely mesmerize the nature enthusiasts. Locals use this place as a getaway from their busy city lives. They exercise in the mornings and spend precious time with their loved ones in the evening. In winters the place is covered with snow. Highlights include:
- Yuelu Academy
- The Lushan Temple
- Aiwan Pavilion (One of the oldest and most important pavilions in the whole of China)
- Qingfeng Gorge
- Yunlu palace (Taoist architecture)
- The Tao Temple
- The climb is steep, wear suitable shoes.
- Go when the weather is not foggy.
- Bus: 132, 202, 305@Yuelu Mountain North
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Changsha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changsha and book an accommodation of your choice.
93% of people who visit Changsha include Mount Yuelu in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
92.42% of people start their Mount Yuelu visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Mount Yuelu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Yuelu