Taiping StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Tai Ping JieWuYiShangQuan, TianxinQu, Changsha Shi, Hunan Sheng, China, 410001
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Cafe, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
This is an old walking street in Changsha. It is located in the southern part of the old town area. Taiping Street was the place of residence of many renowned and historical figures. Now it is an important commercial street. But at the same time the architecture is old and the customs and traditions followed in this part of the town are still preserved from the olden times. The buildings here are characterized by their small grey tiles, pitched roofs, wooden doors and windows, roofless inner courtyards, stone gates, grey brick walls and guardrails.Highlights include:
- The former residence of Jiayi
- Changsha's wholesale market
- Shops selling Ornaments and Decorative items.
- Roadside Cafes
- Bargain with the shopkeepers to get a reasonable deal.
- Bus at Huatujiaoyu (taipingjiekou)
- Bus at Jiayiguju (jiefangxilu)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Changsha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changsha and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.21% of people who visit Changsha include Taiping Street in their plan
30% of people start their Taiping Street visit around 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Taiping Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taiping Street