Are you looking for what to do in Changsha?
THINGS TO DO
- Yuelu Academy: A thousand year old educational centre with elegant architecture. One of the most popular academies in China, a must see place on your Changsha visit.
- Hunan Provincial Museum: A museum with rich artefact collections from Shang Dynasty, Zhou dynasty and the Wu Kingdom. (Important: The Museum is closed for renovation until the end of 2015).
- Yuelu Mountain: One of the most famous places to visit in Changsha.
- Orange Isle: A large island with lush gardens, golf carts and other tourist attractions. The park also has a huge sculpted head of Mao.
- Hunan Shanggantang Village: One of the oldest traditional Chinese villages in Hunan province which has a history of more than 100 years.
- Xiangjiang Scenic Belt: Tour around the scenic areas of River belt with an experienced travel guide. Address: Xiangjiang Avenue, Tianxin District, Changsha 410000, China.
- Changsha Private One-day Tour Guide Lee: Private tour of Changsha and its islands along with a tour guide. Address: No.16 Xiangzhang Road, Yuhua District, Changsha 410010, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Changsha and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Changsha getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Changsha with confidence.