Xiangjiang Scenic BeltCurrently Open
- Address: Xiangjiang Avenue, Tianxin District, Changsha410000, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, View Point, River, Scenic Drive, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Performance, Streets, Road
Xiangjiang Scenic Belt is a path along the Xiang River. You can go walking or cycling down this path. On one side, is the busy city life and on the other, this tranquil stream of water that is both scenic and peaceful. You can take a break and enjoy some nice food at one of the many riverside eateries. Highlights and must sees include:
- The view of the river
- Saturday Fireworks
- The Gardens
- The lighting in the night
- The street performances
- Sand Sculptures
Xiangjiang Scenic Belt Travel Tips
- Avoid going on a foggy day.
- The path is slippery in the monsoon.
How to Reach Xiangjiang Scenic Belt
- Bus: 2, 11, 18, 112 at Jiefangxilukou (jiefangxilu)
- Bus: 1, 2, 123, 406 at Pozijie (xiangjiangzhonglu)
- New Deer (Xiangjiang Road)
- On The Good Food (Yanjiang Avenue)
- Remember Bullfrog Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Changsha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Changsha and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.06% of people who visit Changsha include Xiangjiang Scenic Belt in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
55.56% of people start their Xiangjiang Scenic Belt visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Xiangjiang Scenic Belt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xiangjiang Scenic Belt