How to Reach Chania
- By Air: Chania International Airport (IATA code: CHQ).
- By Ferry: The Soufa port on Chania Town has daily ferries during summer months to Athens (Piraeus).
- By Bus: Regular bus lines connect chania to cties such as Rethimno and Hiraklio.
- By Car: Highway E75 (A90) goes along the North coast of Crete from Heraklion to Kissamos,
- By Foot: Most of Chania itself can be seen on foot, and that’s the way to do it. The harbour walk is especially great.
- By Bus: The town runs a good bus network when in comes to staying connected with out of town destinations.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chania. The most preferred mode of transport in Chania is Walking.
Average distance: 6.67 km Average time: 50.67 min
Walking 100%Walking 30.67 min Driving 20 min Overall average time for 6.67 kms 50.67 min
|Rethimno to Chania||52.45 km||52 mins|
|Fira to Chania||181.09 km||3 hours 1 mins|
|Nafplion to Chania||250.43 km||4 hours 10 mins|
|Athens to Chania||253.81 km||4 hours 13 mins|
|Agios konstantinos to Chania||488.35 km||8 hours 8 mins|
|Istanbul to Chania||774.83 km||12 hours 54 mins|
|Bucharest to Chania||926.74 km||15 hours 26 mins|
|Paphos to Chania||936.41 km||15 hours 36 mins|