How to Reach Chania, Greece
The Easiest Way to Reach Chania
- By Air: Chania International Airport (IATA code: CHQ).
- By Ferry: The Soufa port on Chania Town has daily ferries during summer months to Athens (Piraeus).
- By Bus: Regular bus lines connect chania to cties such as Rethimno and Hiraklio.
- By Car: Highway E75 (A90) goes along the North coast of Crete from Heraklion to Kissamos,
- By Foot: Most of Chania itself can be seen on foot, and that’s the way to do it. The harbour walk is especially great.
- By Bus: The town runs a good bus network when in comes to staying connected with out of town destinations.
Are you looking for a Chania travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Chania
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chania. The most preferred mode of transport in Chania is Walking.
Average distance: 6.67 km Average time: 50.67 min
Walking 100%Walking 30.67 min Driving 20 min Overall average time for 6.67 kms 50.67 min
How to Reach Chania from Nearby Cities
|Rethimno to Chania||52.45 km||52 mins|
- How to reach Crete
- How to reach Aitania
- How to reach Imerovigli
- How to reach Santorini
- How to reach Skoutari
- How to reach Paralia Irion
- How to reach Kalamata
- How to reach Mykonos
- How to reach Tinos
- How to reach Athens
- How to reach Kassiopi
- How to reach Delphi
- How to reach Sidari
- How to reach Lindos
- How to reach Corfu
- How to reach Agios Georgios
- How to reach Pelekas