Pistapark410 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Varipetro Chania Kreta, Chania Town, Crete 73100, Greece Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2821031771
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Water Sport
5 km away from Chania, in an Olive Tree dominated landscape, is a lovely surprise of an attraction – GoKarting in Crete! Situated right next to the popular waterpark, this place has an ultra-modern cool kart track for both cart and Moto races! For those who have become mature in this art can test their skills on the separate Motocross dirt track. Moreover, the race track has an electronic time keeping function for each vehicle racing that you can watch after the race is over. The staff is brilliant, right from those on the ground to the bus driver himself! And yeah, they have a bus that will pick you up from the hotel itself. A visit to this place is one of the ways you can pump up your adrenaline and have fun upto its zenith. It is a fantastic fun with your kids.
After a thrilling day of racing, you can also visit its café from where you can enjoy spectacular views of the mountain, sea and plain while having your coffee, drink or tasty snacks. A day out here will offer you the best of fun, thrill as well entertainment.
Pistapark Travel Tips
- Call PistaPark ahead of visiting and ask them.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pistapark
Rentals for four-stroke Kart:
- SODI RX7 (Honda 270 cc) – SODI RX7 Kids (Honda 150 cc)
- 12 € / 10 mins
- 22 € / 20 mins
- Race Offer 30 € / 30 mins
- 15min train + 15min race
- Moto 10 € / day
- Motocross 10 € / day
- Cars 20 € / day
- Bicycles Free
Pistapark provides free transport for its guests, up to 8 people with the Mini Bus, from their hotel or planned meeting place.
How to Reach Pistapark
- By Car
- Restaurant at the park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chania before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chania and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pistapark Address: Varipetro Chania Kreta, Chania Town, Crete 73100, Greece
- Pistapark Contact Number: +30-2821031771
- Pistapark Timing: 09:30 am - 11:00 pm
- Pistapark Price: 12 EUR
- Best time to visit Pistapark(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pistapark: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
38.46% of people who visit Chania include Pistapark in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
63.92% of people start their Pistapark visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pistapark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pistapark
People normally club together Agii Apostoli and Botanical Park Of Crete while planning their visit to Pistapark.
People also prefer to end their day with Pistapark.
Pistapark Reviews & Ratings
Hi Do I need to book in advance?Answer Report Abuse
Prices are wrong. 15 minutts = 250 Euro 2 x 15 min = 400 Euro 3x15 = 500 EuroAnswer Report Abuse