Are you looking for what to do in Chania?
PLACES TO SEE
- Old Venetian Harbour: Combines historical architecture, wonderful eateries and a spectacular view of the sea to become the best thing Chania has to offer.
- Botanical Park Of Crete: Revived from the remains of a fire in 2003, and more beautiful and interesting than ever.
- Aptera: The Ruins of an ancient city decimated by an earthquake in the 7th century.
- Agii Apostoli: A seaside village with beaches of golden sands and some interesting local traditions.
- Limnoupolis WaterPark and PistaPark: Two family fun attractions side by side, only a little way out of Chania.
Below we have a list of things to do in Chania and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Chania getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Chania with confidence.