Located in the UNC, the Finley golf course is home to the North Carolina Tar Heels men’s and women’s golf teams. Originally built by Raleigh businessman A. E. Finley in 1949, it has undergone several renovations.
The current course is par 72 with five sets of tees ranging from 4,981 to 7,220 yards in length. Play a game at this legendary course on your visit to Chapel Hill.
Entrance Ticket Details For Finley Golf Course
- Given ticket price is for Monday to Thursday before 04.00 pm.
- Friday to Sunday: Before 01.30 pm- 78 USD
- Friday to Sunday: 01.30 pm to 03.50 pm- 58 USD
- Students, alumina, members, faculty have discounted prices.
- 9 hole cart ($10) or 18 hole cart ($20) available.
Finley Golf Course Hours
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday before 1:30 pm, rate includes cart fee. Walking is permitted.
- Tee times begin at 9:30 a.m. on Mondays.
- Tee times can be reserved 7 days in advance.
How to Reach Finley Golf Course
- Bus NS, HU, 800
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chapel Hill before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chapel Hill and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.87% of people who visit Chapel Hill include Finley Golf Course in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.75% of people start their Finley Golf Course visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Finley Golf Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Finley Golf Course