Triangle Boat ToursCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 2092 Martha's Chapel Rd, Apex, NC 27523 USA, Chapel Hill, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9195851488
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Games
About Triangle Boat Tours, Chapel Hill
The best way to explore the Jordan Lake, Triangle Boat tours arrange private as well as group tours to have a little picnic on the lake. Overlooked and guided by Don & Heidi Watkins, professionals in yachting, 50-120 foot sailing and motor yachts, the company offers excellent opportunities for family fun.
Special catering, activities are arranged on the boat tour. You can observe jumping fishes soaring eagles and the stunning 180 miles of shoreline on your trip.
Triangle Boat Tours Information
- Included in the ticket: Ice cold soft drinks and bottled water, Tortilla chips with complimentary gourmet dip, Ice in cooler for any drinks or food you wish to bring, iPod hook up and CD playing capability, Binoculars for viewing bald eagles and Lifejackets (you do not have to wear one unless you are 13 or under)
Triangle Boat Tours Ticket Prices
- Various tours have varied ticket prices, check the official website for the same.
Triangle Boat Tours Opening and Closing Hours
- For tour timings, check official website.
How To reach Triangle Boat Tours by Public Transport
- Buses 700, 311, 405, NS, CRX, 4, 300, 800
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chapel Hill before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chapel Hill and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Triangle Boat Tours
95% of people who visit Chapel Hill include Triangle Boat Tours in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
41.92% of people start their Triangle Boat Tours visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Triangle Boat Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Triangle Boat Tours
Triangle Boat Tours Map
Triangle Boat Tours Trips
Triangle Boat Tours, Chapel Hill Reviews
Friends and I booked a sunset cruise last summer and were blown away by the hospitality. We had a great time cruising the lake, exploring around some islands and into quite coves with private sandy beaches. Captain Don answered all our questions about the lake, dam, and wildlife. The lake is just so big. We're going to be booking another cruise again this year!
Triangle boat tours is amazing!! They were very accommodating to my family and I. My family of 21 people had no problems booking this great tour, we went on memorial day weekend and with all if the craziness were invited to Captain Don's home where my family could have our picnic instead of being in the memorial day crowds. We were greeted nicely and everything went prefect from there. Two boats tool us out with snack provided. Great convo on boat and alot of knowledge. Thanks Captain Don and thanks to your wife as well. The Johnson family!!!
We love Triangle Boat Tours! Captain Don is a great, warm, friendly host and is a fantastic guide on the lake. My family has have taken numerous boat tours with TBT and have even purchased boat tours as gifts for friends. The Best!
All QuestionsTriangle boat tours
- Speedwell Cavern
- Castleton Visitors Centre
- Castleton Moor Railway Station
- Montage Gallery
- Field Breaks
- The Caravan Club
- Peak Cavern
- New London Orchestra
- Black Notley Convenience
- Adventures In Music Making
- Hill Top House, Beatrix Potter's Farmhouse
- Coniston Launch
- Southern Sinfonia
- Castle Addictions
- Top Of The Jocks